Updated: April 12, 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Website is for information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice on any subject matter. All information contained herein, while obtained from sources which are believed to be reliable, is not guaranteed as to its accuracy or completeness, and is provided without warranty of any kind.
You agree that you will not:
• Upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any party.
• Use this Website for any purpose in violation of local, provincial, national or international laws.
• Use this Website as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party.
• Use this Website to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
• Attempt to disable, “hack” or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this Website.
• If you use any part of the Website requiring secure access, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
All of our trademarks are protected by Canadian law. Unauthorized use of our trademarks is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks, titles, content, company names, artwork, logos and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
All Website design, text, layout, graphics and the selection and arrangement thereof is owned by us our affiliates and all rights are reserved. You are authorized to view, download and print portions of the Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use or as we otherwise permit. Any other use of materials on this Website, including: (1) reproduction, except as authorized herein; (2) modifications; (3) distributions; (4) republication; (5) transmission; (6) re-transmissions; (7) or public showing, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
You may not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices contained in information or products retrieved from this Website.
Idea submission statement
Any ideas, proposals, and/or other information submitted or collected on this Website shall be considered non-confidential. By submitting information to this Website, or directly to us, you agree that we shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality or non-use, express or implied, with respect to any submissions, and we may disclose or use any submission for any purpose whatsoever, at our sole discretion, with no obligation, express or implied, to compensate or work with the person or entity that supplied the information, idea and/or proposal in any manner.
The content of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. While information provided is intended to be accurate, no representation or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy or reliability of such information.
We endeavour to display all information correctly, but occasionally the information provided may not be accurate. Product, service and other information provided are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Please let us know immediately if you become aware of any errors in the Website.
Limitation of liability
Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information meet your specific requirements. We disclaim any warranty as to the Website and the suitability of the content therein.
Video Broadcast Rights
Storyboard’s video products are produced, licensed, and distributed for non-broadcast use, such as posts on social media, virtual and live conferences, email marketing, and more. All uses other than TV and radio broadcast are categorized as non-broadcast.
Connect with your Storyboard Advisor for more information on using your video for tv and radio broadcast purposes.